Introducting the NightBus District
We're piloting modified NightBus service. Starting at 2 a.m., all NightBus routes will leave from the new NightBus District, a central hub located on W Georgia St at Granville St. Wait comfortably in a central, well-lit environment for your NightBus.
Use Trip Planner to find your best late-night route. You can also look up your bus schedule ahead of time.
Good to Know:
- NightBus service from Downtown Vancouver operates every 30 minutes or better, seven days a week.
- Monday to Saturday, the last N8 outbound bus to Fraser Street is at 5:09 a.m.; the last inbound bus to downtown leaves Marine Drive Station at 4:25 a.m.
- Monday to Saturday, the last N9 outbound bus to Coquitlam Central Station leaves at 4:19 a.m.; the last bus to Downtown Vancouver leaves at 3 a.m.
- The first early morning westbound N9 runs from Coquitlam Central Station on Saturdays and Sundays at 5:30 a.m.
- The last N10 Brighouse Station leaves downtown at 4:39 a.m.
- Monday to Saturday, the last N20 outbound bus to Victoria Drive is at 5:09 a.m.; the last inbound bus downtown leaves Marine Drive Station 4:16 a.m.
- The N19 Surrey Central Station provides service from Downtown Vancouver all night, beginning at 1:39 a.m. until 4:09 a.m. on weekdays, 6:09 a.m. on Saturdays, and until 7:09 a.m. on Sundays.
- Monday to Saturday, the last N35 outbound bus to SFU is at 5:09 a.m.; the last inbound bus to downtown is 4:57 a.m. (note: the last inbound bus to downtown on Saturdays is at 4:29 a.m.).
- All NightBus routes leave Downtown Vancouver every 20 to 30 minutes between 2:09 a.m. and at least 3:09 a.m., except the N24 Lynn Valley, which leaves between 1:00 and 3:30 a.m. Monday to Saturday, and between 11:33 p.m. and 3:14 a.m. on Sundays and holidays.
View our NightBus Route Map for a network overview of our late-night service.
Request A Stop
If you feel safer getting off the bus at a point between two regular bus stops, between the hours of 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. you can request a stop. The bus driver will let you off if he or she believes it's safe to do so. Note: You cannot request a stop along an express or limited-stop portion of a route.
For more information, check out the Request A Stop page on the full site
Click on any one of the 10 NightBus routes below to access the route schedule, diagram and timetable.