Monday, July 1 (Canada Day)
Expo and Millennium lines will run more frequently throughout the evening:
- Last train from Waterfront Station to Production Way–University Station at 12:38 a.m.
- Last train from Waterfront Station to Lougheed Town Centre Station at 1:11 a.m.
- Last train from Waterfront Station to King George Station at 1:16 a.m.
- Last train from VCC–Clark Station to Lafarge Lake–Douglas Station at 1:26 a.m.
Canada Line will run rush hour peak service after the Canada Place fireworks with the last Canada line train leaving Waterfront station at 1:15 a.m.
Before, during, and after Canada Day festivities, SkyTrain stations will remain open, but some will have modified access to ensure customer comfort and safety during crowded periods:
- From 2 p.m. until 6 p.m., the Howe St. Waterfront Station access will be exit only. After 6 p.m., the side entrances at Howe St. will be closed for both entrance and exit.
- Side entrances on the East and West sides of Waterfront Station will be exit only from 9 p.m.
- After 4 p.m., the main entrance to Waterfront Station, off West Cordova St., will be entrance only. From 9 p.m. onwards, entrance into the station will be via a queueing system, with queue lines set up marked for Canada Line, Expo Line or SeaBus.
- Passengers connecting to Canada Line, Expo Line or SeaBus will enter one of three queueing lines on the north side of West Cordova St. Prequeues will be established in the 700 block West Cordova St.
- Extra staff and signage will help passengers make connections to these services.
- Burrard and Granville Station will be open for travel in the outbound direction only. Customers for the SeaBus or Canada Line will be directed to walk to West Cordova St. Exceptions will be made for passengers with wheelchairs and/or strollers.
Buses will run a modified Holiday schedule on Canada Day. Night service will be extended to help customers get home from late-night festivities on the following bus routes:
- 96B, 106, 130, 209, 230, 319, 320, 321, 410, 501, 555, and 701
SeaBus will provide extra and extended service:
- First sailing: Lonsdale Quay at 8:02 a.m. and Waterfront Station at 8:16 a.m.
- Last sailing: Lonsdale Quay at 1:00 a.m. and Waterfront Station at 1:22 a.m.
- 15-minute service between 8:00 a.m. and 11:30 p.m. A third vessel will provide extra service between noon and 9:00 p.m.
- 30-minute service between 11:30 p.m. and 1:22 a.m.
West Coast Express
West Coast Express will not run on Canada Day.
For up-to-date transit information, use the Trip Planner or visit the Alerts page.